This essay focuses on a very serious academic offence. marked work to be retained by the Institute for review and comparison, including review by external examiners.
ASSIGNMENT COVER SHEET
Assignment Number: 2
Lecturer Name: Dr Hamin Hamin
Tutor Name: N/A
Secondly, Student Number
Thirdly, Given Name
Further, Family Name
I/we have read and understood the Institute policy on assessment and academic honesty (which deals with issues such as plagiarism and recycling assignments) and certify that this assignment is my own work and complies with those policies.
1. Firstly, I/we hold a copy of this assignment which can be produced if the original is lost/damaged.
2. Secondly, This assignment is my/our original work and no part of it has been copied from any other students work or from any other source except where due acknowledgement is made.
3. Thirdly, No part of this assignment has been written for me/us by any other person except where such collaboration has been authorised by the lecturer/teacher concerned.
4. further, I/we have not previously submitted this work for this or any other course/unit.
5.Further, I/We give permission for this work to be reproduce, communicate, compare and archive for the purpose of detecting plagiarism.
6. lastly, I/We give permission
work to be retain by the Institute for review and comparison, including review by external examiners.
I/we understand that:
7. Lastly, Plagiarism is the presentation of the work, idea or creation of another person as though it is your own. It is a form of cheating and is a very serious academic offence that may lead to expulsion from the Institute. Plagiarise material can be draw from, and present in, written, graphic and visual form, including electronic data, and oral presentations. Plagiarism occurs when the origin of the material used is not appropriately cited.
8. finally, Plagiarism includes the act of assisting or allowing another person to plagiarise or to copy my/our work.
Finally, be sure