This essay focuses on Change in Clinical Nursing Practice.There are several articles in the resources for the class.
2. Write your Literature Review (almost like an abstract),
a nursing discussion question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
1. Obtain a scholarly nursing journal on Innovation and Change in Clinical Nursing Practice or Nursing Education. Download the article (you will post it for your peers to review).
There are several articles in the resources for the class.
2. Write your Literature Review (almost like an abstract), summarizing the key concepts presented in the article (you do not need to report statistical findings or elaborate on the type of research conducted). Identify the change process model used. – do not describe the model. (Example: The change process used was Lewin’s Model of Change.)
Make sure to identify the (1) problem/need for change/rationale for change,
(2) the setting (practice or education) identified, and (3) how the results/findings could be implemented in the identified setting. Limit to 1-3 paragraphs- quality over quantity!Research is defined as careful consideration of study regarding a particular concern or problem using scientific methods. According to the American sociologist Earl Robert Babbie, “research is a systematic inquiry to describe, explain, predict, and control the observed phenomenon. It involves inductive and deductive methods.”
3. Attach the article to your discussion post
re commonly associated with quantitative analysis.
Research is conducted with a purpose to;