This essay focuses on criterion to see how your work will be assessed. Analyze the impact of health care technology on the patient, family, or population problem.
In addition, note the additional requirements for document format and length and for supporting evidence.
· Analyze the impact of health care technology on the patient, family, or population problem.
Cite evidence from the literature that addresses the advantages and disadvantages of specific technologies, including research studies that present opposing views.
Determine whether the evidence is consistent with technology use you see in your nursing practice.
Identify potential barriers and costs associated with the use of specific technologies and how those technologi
Explain how these standards or policies will guide your actions.
care coordination, and community resources to address care quality, patient safety, and costs to the system and individual.
Describe the effects of local, state, and federal policies or legislation on your nursing scope of practice, within the context of technology, care coordination, and community resources.
Explain how nursing ethics will inform your approach to addressing the problem through the use of applied technology, care coordination, and community resources.
(your practicum hours) with these individuals or group in the Core Elms Volunteer Experience Form.
· Support main points, assertions, arguments, conclusions, or recommendations with relevant and credible evidence.
· Apply APA style and formatting to scholarly writing.
· firstly, Format: Format your paper using APA style. Use the APA Style Paper Template. An APA Style Paper Tutorial is also provided to help you in writing and formatting your paper. Be sure to include:
o secondly, A title page and reference page. An abstract is not required.
o thirdly, A running head on all pages.
o Further, Appropriate section headings.
· lastly, Length: Your paper should be approximately 5–7 pages in length, not including the reference page.
· Supporting evidence: Cite at least five sources of scholarly or professional evidence that support your central ideas. Resources should be no more than five years old. Provide in-text citations and references in APA format.
· Proofreading: Proofread your paper, before you submit it, to minimize errors that could distract readers and make it more difficult for them to focus on its substance.