This essay focuses on demarketing and its implications in the healthcare field.Moreover, this final project assignment is associated with the NCF (noncompletion failure) grade. Failure to complete this assignment will result in the issuance of a grade of NCF if the course average would result in a failing grade in the course.
This final project assignment is associated with the NCF (noncompletion failure) grade. Failure to complete this assignment will result in the issuance of a grade of NCF if the course average would result in a failing grade in the course. Students should contact their Academic Counselor or Program Director if they have any questions regarding the NCF grade and its implications.
Review the following lectures:
· Firstly, demarketing
· Secondly, Avoiding Common Failures in the Future of Healthcare Marketing
The project assignment provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics of this week on the basis of the course competencies covered.
Healthcare leaders will be faced with opportunities, more than ever, to strategically align their marketing initiatives.Moreover, This is a result of entrants in the market—increasing competition, healthcare services and medical interventions growing scarce, and heightened scrutiny to change unhealthy behaviors.
In this assignment, you will analyze the concept of demarketing and its implications in the healthcare field. Likewise, you will select one demarketing initiative and elaborate on its potential implications for success.
Please review the following and using specific information, from these resources, your course resource, and additional research, address the tasks posed below:
· Firsly, discuss the specific dangers associated with the demarketing approach in the healthcare market.
· Secondly, select one of the following topics and elaborate on potential demarketing opportunities relevant to current market trends. Be sure to address the current demand for demarketing your selection and its relevance to the healthcare community.
From the Online Library, read the following articles:
Kotler, P., & Levy, S. J. (1971). Demarketing, yes, demarketing. Harvard Business Review, 79, 74–80.
From the Internet, review the following:
· Firstly, farquhar, J. D., & Robson, J. (2017). Selective demarketing. Marketing Theory, 17(2), 165–182.
· Secondly, kern, C. L. (2006). Demarketing as a tool for managing visitor demand in national parks: An Australian case study. Retrieved from http://www.canberra.edu.au/researchrepository/file/eaf19c35-61ce-3f80-1e16-fce424112f75/1/full_text.pdf-Thirdly, ensure to correct your grammar Further, ensure to notify the examiner moreover, ensure to check on time.In addition check the handwritting.
As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
· Firstly, present your response in a 6- to 8-page Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
· Secondly, on a separate page, cite all sources using APA format.
-Thirdly, ensure to correct your grammar
-Further, ensure to notify the examiner
-moreover, ensure to check on time.