This essay focuses on Narrative Essay in which you tell a story about your own experience: what led you to pursue your major in Kinesiology. Kinesiology is the scientific study of human body movement. Kinesiology addresses physiological, biomechanical, and psychological dynamic principles and mechanisms of movement.
Write a narrative essay, in which
Firstly, you tell a story about your own experience:
Secondly, what led you to pursue your major in Kinesiology.
Kinesiology is the scientific study of human body movement.
Kinesiology addresses physiological, biomechanical, and psychological dynamic principles and mechanisms of movement.
Thirdly, Make sure to center the narrative on a single significant event or experience that first reveal to you the joy, possibility, or challenge of pursuing this major.
In addition, offer a clear focus,
Moreover, thesis, or theme;
Lastly, and contain a manageable plot appropriate for this narrative essay.
No sources are require for this essay, but I will provide a video ink at the bottom that will help in writing this narrative essay.
Make sure not to give too much information, you are not writing a biography.
In addition, this essay needs to be 5 pages, double spaced
. This narrative essay needs to include the following:
1. Have some dialogue but not too much, use the dialogue sparingly and not too much because you are not writing a play.
2. Needs to have action. Something needs to happen. The event can be about anything.
3. Needs to focus on a specific event that takes place over a small amount of time, not your whole life story.
Focus on the important details, not the mundane.
Need a purpose as to why you are telling the story and need to stay focused on that purpose.
4. Needs to have great sensory details.
There have to be vivid descriptions and powerful imagery.
It needs to show the readers and make them feel the events being told.
5. Needs to explain why this event is significant.
How did it change you? What did you learn?
These ideas need to be shared in the conclusion of the narrative essay\.
6. Needs to be written in the first person.
A source to help write this essay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTVWUKBjp1o