This essay focuses on poverty level in your community. Using one of the health issues identified for your community, discuss health promotion areas at two of the three levels primary, secondary, or tertiary promotion.
Topic 1: Health Promotion
Firstly, using one of the health issues identified for your community, discuss health promotion areas at two of the three levels primary, secondary, or tertiary promotion.
Topic 2: Poverty and Community
Secondly, what is the.
Further, how many people live below the poverty level in your community?
· What does this mean for your community (what issues arise from the poverty level and the number of people below the poverty level)?
· Justify your answers with resources.
Implementation of the Care Plan
In a Microsoft Word document of 2-3 pages formatted in APA style, you will develop a plan to implement your care plan by answering the questions below.
· The first step to effective implementation is planning. As you go about this task, utilize the following questions applying them to your aggregate:
Firstly, What group have you selected (for example, three families with young children, and so on)?
Secondly, What made you select this particular group?
Thirdly, What intervention(s) of the plan will you implement in the group?
Further, What health risk do you expect to address by implementing this intervention?
Moreover, What results do you expect?
Additiobnally, How do you plan to implement this intervention?
Do you have any specific strategy in mind?
What resources will you need?
How long do you think it will take for the results to be seen?
What resources do you need?
· The second step is to mobilize the resources you need, talk to the small group, recruit volunteers, etc.
· Finally, when your resources are in place, put your plan into action.