This essay focuses on self-led research of the required texts. undergraduate academic endeavors, provides an opportunity to evaluate assimilation of course topics
a political science project and need a sample draft to help me study.
Objective: This assignment, in accordance with undergraduate academic endeavors, provides an opportunity to evaluate assimilation of course topics, and sharpen and evaluate students’ research & critical thinking skills.
Type: This assignment consists of a research-analysis paper of at least four pages in length, double-spaced (This page count does not include a title page, abstract (optional), table of contents (optional), Reference listing page(s), or end-notes page(s) (if used)). The source material should result primarily from self-led research of the required texts and readings from this course. The paper should have approximately four pages of content which are the written results of your research efforts
Topic: Choose two of the following questions/issues, and write approximately 2 pages on each question/issues that you select:
– Compare and contrast U.S. Counterintelligence to that of a foreign country’s counterintelligence security services.
– What are the lasting ramifications of a past Counterintelligence operation (such as COINTELPRO, VENONA, etc.)?
– Is the current state of counterintelligence in the Intelligence Community adequate?
Why or why not?
– Explain the responsibility of counterintelligence in a major Intelligence failure. Examples might include: Pearl Harbor, the Bay of Pigs Invasion, Tet Offensive 1968, the Yom Kippur War, or 9/11.
– Discuss specific challenges to one type of counterintelligence that may not apply to other types of counterintelligence (national security, military, law enforcement, business, private).
Format: Your paper requires a Title page, citations, and a References list. Your paper should be in the Chicago style.
firstly, be keen
further, be sober