This essay focuses on the act of getting people together. the people or institutions that have a stake in this outcome of this project, and how were
the act of getting people together
Why was this project undertaken? Who sponsored and funded it?
What is the most important information and facts that we need to know in order to decide if there was
faulty project management involved?
Who are the people or institutions that have a stake in this outcome of this project, and how were theyaffected by the outcome?
What do you believe the project manager should have done? What was the role of the project sponsorswith the failure? What tenets of project management were not follow?
What could have been do to avoid this situation? How can it be avoid in the future?
- Management processes include planning, organizing, directing and controlling.
- An important aspect of management’s function is the allocation of finite resources.
- Resources can be human, financial, technological or natural.
- There are different management styles: Traditional, team, and servant.
- system: A whole composed of relationships among the members.
- resource: Something that one uses to achieve an objective. An examples of a resource could be a raw material or an employee.Management is the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. Since organizations can be viewed as systems, management can also be defined as human action, including design, to facilitate the production of useful outcomes from a system. This view opens the opportunity to manage oneself, a pre-requisite to attempting to manage others.
Definition of Management: The Management Process
Management functions include: Planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization (a group of one or more people or entities) or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal.
There are several different resource types within management. Resourcing encompasses the deployment and manipulation of;
- Firstly, Human resources
- Secondly, Financial resources
- Thirdly, Technological resources
- Further, Natural resources
- Further, be straight
- Lastly, be fine
- Lastly, be attentive
- Finally, be state