This essay focuses on the health problems that affect. will review the case study below and post a discussion for the class, answering the noted questions.
For this assignment, you will review the case study below and post a discussion for the class, answering the noted questions.
You are evaluating a 78-year-old white male who comes to your office today with unintentional weight loss of 10 lb in the last year, self-reported exhaustion weakness based on grip strength, and slow walking speed, and low physical activity. Patient notes that he has been feeling worse over the past 6 months and just does not have the strength to do anything anymore. The patient states he is not currently on any
He notes that he lives alone and does not want to leave his house. Answer the following questions with supportive rationale:
1. What questions should you as the patient/family ask to further assess?s men aren’t always very good at looking after our health. Too often we put things off or bury our head in the sand. Our Men’s Health Hub aims to give clear, impartial, no-nonsense advice and information for men to learn about the health problems that affect them and empower them to get help when they need it
2. What screening tools would be appropriate in this case?
3. Do you have concerns with frailty in this patient? If so, why?
4. What referrals should be made, if any, on this patient?
· Post your response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Respond to at least two posts by the end of the week.
· Week 1 Project