This essay focuses on the most critical aspects of research. Describe two to three interventions (or a bundle of
the most critical aspects of research
Develop an EBP Standard – Develop an EBP standard integrating ethical reasoning. Describe two to three interventions (or a bundle of care) from the evidence and discuss how individual patient preferences or the preferences of others will be considered.
- It is analytical and uses all the available data so that there is no ambiguity in inference.
- Accuracy is one of the most critical aspects of research. The information must be accurate and correct. For example, laboratories provide a controlled environment to collect data. Accuracy is measured in the instruments used,
more commonly associated with quantitative analysis.
Research is conducted with a purpose to:
- Identify potential and new customers
- Understand existing customers
- Set pragmatic goals
- Develop productive market strategies
- Address business challenges
- Put together a business expansion plan
- Identify new business opportunities
What are the characteristics of research;
- firstly, Good research follows a systematic approach to capture accurate data. Researchers need to practice ethics and a code of conduct while making observations or drawing conclusions.
- Secondly, The analysis is based on logical reasoning and involves both inductive and deductive methods.
- thirdly, Real-time data and knowledge is derive from actual observations in natural settings.
- further, There is an in-depth analysis of all data collect so that there are no anomalies associate with it.
- Lastly, It creates a path for generating new questions. Existing data helps create more research opportunities.
- Finally, It is analytical and uses all the available data so that there is no ambiguity in inference.
Implications – Summarize the potential contributions of the proposed project for nursing research, education and practice.