This essay focuses on the problems that were anticipated. choose to investigate a research problem. The methodology section of your paper should clearly
the problems that were anticipated
Write a 4-5 page paper (deliverable length does not include the title and reference pages)
List authentication mechanisms
Discuss the methodology of an attacker using a password cracker
Classify different attacks
Define a password cracker.
- Firstly, The methodology should discuss the problems that were anticipate and the steps you took to prevent them from occurring. For any problems that do arise, you must describe the ways in which they were minimize. It is or why these problems do not impact in any meaningful way your interpretation of the findings.
- secondly, In the social and behavioral sciences, it is important to always provide. The sufficient information to allow other researchers to adopt or replicate your methodology. This information is particularly important when a new method. It is has been develop or an innovative use of an existing method is utilize.
- thirdly, Readers need to know how the data was obtain because the method. The you chose affects the results and, by extension, how you interpreted their significance in the discussion section of your paper.
- further, Methodology is crucial for any branch of scholarship because an unreliable method produces unreliable results and, as a consequence, undermines the value of your analysis of the findings.
- Lastly, In most cases, there are a variety of different methods you can choose to investigate a research problem. The methodology section of your paper should clearly articulate the reasons why you have chosen a particular procedure or technique.
- The reader wants to know that the data was collect or generate in a way that is consistent with accepted practice in the field of study. For example, if you are using a multiple choice questionnaire, readers need to know that it offered your respondents a reasonable range of answers to choose from.