This essay focuses on The Story of Golf It should have quotes from outside sources that are around 20% of your paper. You need to write the other 80% in your own words.
OK class we are the midway point and hope you have a better idea of how to write an APA paper.
This assignment will be
Firstly, to write 3 pages on The Story of Golf
Secondly, It should have quotes from outside sources that are around 20% of your paper.
Thirdly, You need to write the other 80% in your own words.
In addition, You need to you AT LEAST 3 outside sources one of which is list in the modules section under
The Story of Golf “Make sure that any words you copy from an outside source are in quotations like this, (Professor, 2021)”.
References The Professor, Instructions, 2/2/2021
Some ideas for topics Famous and Historic Courses Greatest Players Equipment Changes, Technology Major Championships Why is this game so loved by people?
Golf originated from a game played on the eastern coast of Scotland, in an area close to the royal capital of Edinburgh. In those early days players would attempt to hit a pebble over sand dunes and around tracks using a bent stick or club. During the 15th century, Scotland prepared to defend itself, yet again, against an invasion by the ‘Auld Enemy’. The nation’s enthusiastic pursuit of golf however, led many to neglect their military training, so much so that the Scottish parliament of King James II banned the sport in 1457.
Although people largely ignored the ban, it was only in 1502 that the game gained the royal seal of approval when King James IV of Scotland (1473 -1513) became the world’s first golfing monarch.