This essay focuses on two questions to address with your capstone project.In a Microsoft Word document of 2-3 pages formatted in APA style, you will describe the final plan for your capstone project using the format below.
In a Microsoft Word document of 2-3 pages formatted in APA style, you will describe the final plan for your capstone project using the format below. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
The introduction establishes the scope, context, and significance of the project being conducted by summarizing current understanding and background information (literature) about the topic, stating the purpose of the work, explaining briefly the approach used to examine the problem, and identifies one or two outcomes of the project.
The statement of the problem is the focal point of the project. Be sure to back up the noted issue/problem with evidence. Must include citations of evidence.
Identify one to two questions to address with your capstone project. Based on the constraint of project length of 10 weeks you may not have time to address a multitude of questions.
The methodology section of the paper addresses:
– when and how you will collect the pre-intervention data,
– what the intervention(s) is (are),
– when/how the intervention(s) will be implemented,
– how and when you will perform your post-intervention data measurement,
A friendly reminder that unless your project has gone through the IRB process you will not allow to collect data on more than 3 people. For data collection, you will choose 3 people from your aggregate.
Develop a timetable considering the following questions:
– When will your project start and finish?
– Secondly, Are there particular steps or stages to the project?
– What objectives have you set for this investigation? Are the addresses in the timeline?
– Is the timetable realistic?
– How will you provide regular updates and progress reports and to whom will you provide them? How will you demonstrate progress?